How do I participate in the studies?How do I participate in the studies?

I have bad knees and have no health insurance. Are there any studies I can participate in?

Answers from our Doctors

RheumMD Admin says:

There are many websites that may be able to help you find a clinical study to participate in.

Here are a couple of the sites that may help in finding out about clinical trials in the United States:

You might also want to try contacting the Arthritis Foundation or your local Arthritis Foundation Chapter and they might be able to also help you. Here is their website:

Answered on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 17:13


Commenting: Guest
07/13/2019 - 10:24

I’m motivated with all the surpassing and also preachy record which you supply in such tiny timing. Capital Gains Tax Advice

Add comment