Your Raynaud's questions. Expert answers.Your Raynaud's questions. Expert answers.

Asked on: 05/22/2012 - 03:44

Can a surgeon take out a bakers cyst and test it for RA? Is there a test they do to check for this?

This question has 1 answer and 1 comment
Asked on: 06/01/2010 - 17:08

I am female in mid 40's, recently have had polyarthritis, raynaud's (in my feet) in the past few weeks. I have a chronic soft tissue injury to both wrists(~5years). I'm currently being treated for these problems, but now have polyarthritis symptoms. I have had persistent oral ulcers on the soft palette 2 months ago(resolved now) that followed a severe viral lung infection.

This question has 1 answer and 4 comments